“It’s not the strongest of species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
~ Charles Darwin
The Third I Approach
- To take the time to understand your business situation and work with you to customize a solution for your company.
- Working with both individuals and teams to collaborate and partner to “Make a Change and a Difference”. We are passionate about working with business leaders and teams at all levels of the organization to strengthen leadership capabilities, enhance performance and effectiveness.
- Building on our years of corporate and business experience, our approach is focused on working with clients to achieve desired outcomes by:
- Working as a collaborative partner to uncover new opportunities that will drive forward both personal and professional goals
- Using our proven track record to build high performance people and teams
- Bringing strategic & pragmatic perspectives to business as well as a dedication to making a change & a difference
The ICF Pledge of Ethics
As a professionally trained coach, I acknowledge and agree to honour my ethical and legal obligations to my coaching clients and sponsors, colleagues, and to the public at large. I pledge to comply with the ICF Code of Ethics, and to practice these standards with those whom I coach. If I breach this Pledge of Ethics or any part of the ICF Code of Ethics, I agree that the ICF in its sole discretion may hold me accountable for so doing. I further agree that my accountability to the ICF for any breach may include sanctions, such as loss of my ICF membership and/or my ICF Credentials.
For experienced and successful leaders who want to strengthen how they lead and prepare for a greater scope of responsibility or to make a leap forward in their leadership capability to make a more significant impact.
For organizations that want to focus on building leadership performance and culture in order to achieve organizational excellence. Leaders must have collaborative, problem-solving and influencing skills as well as an understanding of how to deal with complex processes and inefficiencies.
Get In Touch
North America: +1 6479558843
China: +86 15601680603